Friday, August 7, 2009

August 6, 2009

I don't think I have ever looked forward to babysitting as much as I did today. This girl is so incredibly adorable and definitely such a character. Rumor has it she talks about me quite a bit and there have been several occasions when her parents have introduced me to people as "The Stephanie that Eva talks about all the time." Every single time people say that I was not quite who they expected Stephanie to be. They all assumed that I would be Eva's age.
I love being around kids, they understand so many things we forget as adults. Kids really know about things like unconditional love, trust, innocence and they have such a pure and untampered view of the world. It is truly incredibly to witness these things through the words and actions of children.
So I kind of cheated with this picture. I did take many pictures of Eva today but this one I took a few days ago. I just loved it so much and haden't gotten to share it yet.

1 comment:

Followers