Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Recently I have discovered how incredibly peaceful it is to walk in the dead of night. It has become what is most often my favorite part of my day. Sometimes when I work late I end up taking my walk at around 3am. Tonight was one of those nights I had the intention of taking a picture that somehow would remind me of how much I loved these walks and time alone with God. I tried to take a picture of this street light but my camera settings where set to a long exposure and I knew right away that the picture would not turn out how I wanted. I was quite surprised, however, to find this image looking back at me on my camera screen. Somehow when I was moving the camera during it's process of taking the picture it managed to form a perfect heart light trail in the very corner. This definitely captures the emotion I set out to record. Thank you God for your love and peace that trancends all understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers