Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5, 2009



I had no clue what I should take a picture of today so I decided to go for a bike ride in search of something photo worthy. I ended up heading to a trail close to my house of which I have frequented many times with my camera. Today I decided to take a different trail then normal and when I came to the first puddle I was not to be dissaded and drove right through it. Following the first small puddle where several larger puddles and A LOT of mud. It was then that the brilliant idea struck me....Mud biking! This was one of the funest things I have done in awhile. I took the first picture in front of a puddle I had just crossed. The mud was so thick at the bottom that my bike and flip flops got stuck and I had to pry them out and throw them to "safety."
After all this excitement I was a little bit dirty and decided I was in need of a self-portrait as proof. Since I was alone and without a tripod I ended up hanging my camera from a tree (in a very safe and secure location of course!).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, mud-biking is loads of fun! I myself have frequented the adventure from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers